- ERM, From Hole-Plugging to Holistic, Part III: How to Do ERM Right
- Let’s Make a Deal, Part I: Do Banks Compete on Price?
- ERM, From Hole-Plugging to Holistic, Part II: Playing â€śWhack-a-Moleâ€ť Is Getting Harder
- The Core Conversion Conundrum, Part III: The Value of Independence
- Staying One Step Ahead of the Sausage Makers, Part I
- Laqi Styling on Is the “E-Wallet” Finally Within Reach?
- In Susies Shoes on ERM, From Hole-Plugging to Holistic, Part II: Playing â€śWhack-a-Moleâ€ť Is Getting Harder
- Sera Maria Michael on Is the “E-Wallet” Finally Within Reach?
- ostritch feathers on The Cross Roads of Reform & Change
- Build Me Castles In Air on Let’s Make a Deal, Part I: Do Banks Compete on Price?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Sure they do. All you have to do is look at the mortgage rates theyâ€™re advertising and do a little comparison shopping. Behind the scenes, all the banks are running modeling engines: looking at competitors’ pricing, credit scores, property values, … Continue reading
The challenge of the arcade game â€śWhack-a-Moleâ€ť is that you never know which mole will pop out of its hole next. To achieve the highest score, you have to be the fastest to react. So can you imagine how hard … Continue reading
Perhaps no other banking IT initiative promises more rewards â€“ or poses more risks â€“ than a core conversion project. For IT executives whose existing core systems are stubbornly inflexible, resistant to change, and costly to maintain, the prospect of … Continue reading